Friday, July 29, 2011

A Few Slight Changes

Hey everyone! I hope you're all excited about this awesome little project as I am! I've drafted up a few changes to the foundation here that I hope everyone is ok with.

First off, I've adjusted (as long as it is cool with everyone else) the length of the war from 100 to 300 years. This allows for more generations to have passed during the war which in turn allows a lot of older culture and ways of the past to be lost for some of the harder hit nations.

For now I've been calling the war,"The Shadow Wars," and the demon/wraiths as a group, "The Gloom". Of course this is all subject to change based on thoughts and comments from you all!

Shadowspawns have been moved from a class to a race and will have classes of their own. They're known as the Shadowborne with Shadowspawn seen as a derogatory term.

With the new Shadowborne nation, there are a total of six nations in Triunia Major (called Major as I haven't named the continent in which the current action is happening yet, but it is not the only one). I have a general idea of these nations, and I want to get a summary out for each of them. I planned on having that done tonight, but wasn't able to do it due to other things I was working on. I do have one nation summary done, and it will be posted above. In the coming days I should have the other ones up as well!

There's so much I want to write here, but too many incomplete ideas I need to flesh out first! Remember, the nation summaries coming up are just that: summaries! There are a lot more to the lore behind these nations, and I do want to flesh them out even more. Feel free to help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment